This exceptional palatial structure was built in 1890. The entire property was in very poor condition, the once richly decorated stucco facade was heavily damaged, and the entire building was in dire need of restoration and repair. We not only equipped the house with modern technology and appliances, but also recreated the original interior and exterior stucco, the star parquet flooring, the windows, and the french doors. Furthermore, we added a new garage. The sheltered and peaceful garden which faces southward, is completely enclosed by neighboring gardens.