This splendid turn-of-the-century palais has been very well maintained in its historical spirit. The villa was built around 1890 and consists of a semi-basement and two upper floors.
It’s star parquet floors, wood paneling, marble fountains and much more make this property one of the most magnificent palais in Hietzing.
The garden around the house has been newly laid out, the facades have been renewed in recent years, box windows have been renewed true to the original and the interior surfaces have also been completely revitalized.
New, high-quality Chapel parquet floors were laid, floors made of Solnhofer panels were restored, new double doors were commissioned, luxurious bathrooms from Bisazza Bagno were installed, the electrical system, lights and appliances were renewed, along with all surface coatings.
Finally, an underground car park with 14 parking spaces was built.