1130 VIENNA, PALACE
This splendid turn-of-the-century palace is very well preserved in its historical substance. The villa with a semi-basement and two upper floors dates from around 1890, with the central staircase hall illuminated from above with marble columns and richly carved grounds.
Star parquets, wood paneling, marble fountains and much more make this property one of the rare imperial villas in Hietzing.
The garden around the house has been newly laid out, the facades have been renewed in recent years, box windows have been renewed true to the original and the interior surfaces have also been completely revitalized.
New, high-quality Chapel parquet floors were laid, the floors made of Solnhofer panels were renovated, double doors were rebuilt, luxurious bathrooms from Bisazza Bagno were installed, the electrical installations were renewed, the lighting and all surface coatings as well.
An underground car park with 14 parking spaces was built.
The property has central heating, CAT cabling, etc.